Thursday, May 15, 2008

Time to empty out my trunk

Here is a great tutorial on fusing grocery bags to make burly reusable plactic bags. If only I had found this before I spend 36$ on mini wet bags for Cayden's diapers. Daycare insists on individually bagging his diapers, even ones that are just wet, and even though we have a large drawstring wetbag for them to use. Consequently, the trunk of my car is filled with grocery bags to recycle. If you have ever seen the trunk of a 1991 Volvo sedan, you know that is A LOT OF BAGS!!!!! Thankfully they have agreed to use the washable bags we bought. Now all I need to do is find my iron...

2 comments:

mattie tigges said...

finding your iron should be easy since your house is clean... right? i dunno. Whenever I have to clean my room, its harder to find things [=

Unknown said...

Just visiting your blog site for the first time based on a tip from Kendra, and may I say I LOVE it! I have validated all my hunches about cloth diapering, and found a use for all these damn plastic bags that furthers my ever growing nesting instinct. Cheers to the Frugal Hippy! -Holly